Title: Purchasing Associate
Reports to: Purchasing Manager
Primary responsibilities include, assisting Purchasing Manager and provides technical support to the purchasing process.
· Processes invoices and packing slips to Accounts Payable.
· Informs other staff and vendors regarding the procedural requirements.
· Obtain quotes from suppliers.
· Responds to inquiries of staff and vendors.
· Reviews documents and data for the purpose of ensuring completeness and accuracy of purchasing process.
· Calls service providers as needed.
· Follow-up on orders/deliveries.
· Maintains records on vendors and available supplies.
· Maintains purchasing documents, filing, scanning and records.
· Review supplier invoices for discrepancies.
· Prepares reports and analysis as needed.
· Self-starter with attention to detail.
· Requires good communication and problem solving skills.
· Good computer skills.
To Apply Contact:
GBCA Inc., Human Resources 392 Main St. Hackensack, NJ 07601 or
Email along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to (201) 342-9339
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons.