Requirements for Undocumented Immigrants to Receive a Covid-19 Vaccine in New Jersey
Here's what is required and what's not required:
1. NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH ARE REQUIRED.
Everyone who seeks to receive the Covid Vaccine MUST provide
their name and date of birth.
2. UNIQUE EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION.
Unique email addresses are required for the current registration
process and 2 dose vaccine. However, you could create a brand
new email address just for this purpose.
3. PROOF OF IMMIGRATION STATUS IS NOT REQUIRED.
Sites will NOT ask for proof of immigration status.
4. PHOTO ID IS NOT REQUIRED.
Vaccine sites may request documentation, but you are not
required to have it to receive the vaccine and you cannot be
denied access to the vaccine for not having ID.
5. PROVIDING AN ADDRESS IS OPTIONAL.
If an individual does not want to provide their home
address they can use the address of the vaccination
site or a community based organization.
Sources: NJ Department of Health and Covid19.nj.gov